About Me

My photo
Pomona, Missouri, United States
I have been a Scroller for the past four years. I am still learning many new techniques and using many different types of woods. My first scroll saw was a Dremel. I had learned so much and wore the machine out that I had to buy a new (used) one. I know do all my work on a Shopsmith that is just about vibration free. This makes work much easier and steady.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What We Do

We are a small business located in a small town (of all things) in Pomona Missouri. I have been scrolling for the past three years. I have basically kept everything I have done small. I am looking to expand and make larger items such as portraits and collaspiable baskets. I have also done smaller pictures such as dragons and some animal pictures. I am always on the look out for new patterns to accomplish.
Take a look and see what you might like.

No comments: